Palliative Care Research Network
Call for Expression of Interest to join the PCRN Research Advisory Group in 2017
Closing date: 23 January 2017. For more information click here.
Video recording now available: PCRN Forum - “So what have we learned?” Research updates from our two PCRNV PhD scholarship awardees - 20 July 2016
A video recording of the presentation is now available for viewing here.
Survey on Research Activity - Summary of Results is Available Now
The Palliative Care Research Network aims to develop a platform for sustainable research collaboration which is based on a priority-driven and clinically relevant research agenda.
In 2016 the PCRNV compiled and circulated an online survey to assess current palliative care research activity across Australia and to identify what resources would be needed to increase research capacity. The survey was open from February 22 – April 15 and a total of 64 surveys were completed.
A summary of the survey results is now available here.
Setting Research Priorities for Palliative Care
In 2015 the PCRNV undertook a process to confirm research priorities for the next 5 years (2015-2019), to help inform and improve palliative care provision. A wide range of key stakeholders: consumers, health professionals, and PCRNV members, were consulted in the process.
A report providing a brief overview of the process and results is available here.
Read the latest PCRN e-News
In this edition of the Palliative Care Research Network (PCRN) e-news:
- Call for Suggestions for 2017 PCRN Forum Topics & Presenters
- Highlights from recent PCRN events
- Call for Expressions of Interest to join the PCRN Research Advisory Group in 2017
- Useful Resources in Palliative Care Research
- Upcoming Funding Opportunities 2016/2017
- Recent Publications Relevant to PCRN Members
- Upcoming Conferences
- Membership Update
* Please note this PDF version of e-news is interactive and allows you to click on links and download information if you are connected to the internet.